Do you want to continue your master's studies in England?
let's register for the snowdown scholarship
- scholarship up to £15000 per year for a one or two-year UK Masters course, plus
- allowance for expenses while studying
Applications for 2022-23 are open until 5pm on 1 April 2022
This scholarship has been designed to identify and accelerate talented disabled students through higher education, creating the influencers of the future.
Disabled Leaders Network (DLN)
is a platform for some of our most brilliant students to build relationships, share knowledge and create a community of high achieving leaders across a range of fields and sectors.
- A private online forum to discuss, debate and share ideas
- Monthly topic-specific discussions led by individual Network members or groups
- An annual event for members to come together in person to build and develop stronger relationships and provide further opportunity for collaboration and discussion
- Other activities and events providing an opportunity for Network members to meet informally and engage with relevant sector activities
- Stories, blogs, experiences, and knowledge will be collected to build a resource to benefit other students, universities, and workplaces.
- Give Back – a key ambition of the DLN is to help support and engage the next generation of disabled leaders
- Exceptional leaders, with the ability to create change within and beyond their academic field
- Individuals that have shown excellence within their chosen subjects
- Those that have demonstrated leadership potential with a proven drive for success
- Ability to create change and drive disability issues
- Proven achievements in academia, employment or voluntary activities