scholarshippartner.info - The University of Tasmania (UTAS) is the fourth oldest university in Australia, located in the city of Hobart, Tasmania, south of the Australian continent.
When compared to big cities in Australia such as Sydney and Melbourne, the Hobart area which is famous for its natural beauty has a more affordable cost of living so that it becomes one of the attractions for tourists and international students who will continue their studies in Australia.
In 2018, UTAS was ranked 287 in the world in the QS World University Ranking and was included in the top 2 percent of world universities according to the Times Higher Education (THE) World University Ranking.
While in Australia UTAS is ranked third in Australia for the highest income received by its graduates.
Some of the leading majors include Geography, Maritime and Marine Sciences, Agriculture, Forestry, Biology, Chemistry, Engineering, Architecture, and Economics. If you are interested in studying in Australia, the UTAS scholarship is still open.
Up to 50 percent of tuition fees during the study period based on report cards and IELTS scores.
- The student is not an Australian citizen.
- Will start his undergraduate and postgraduate studies in July 2020.
- Not currently studying at the University of Tasmania.
- Meet the academic value requirements.
- Recent passport with a minimum validity period of 4 years ahead.
- Transcript of grades from the last level of study.
- Latest official IELTS results (IELTS validity period is up to 2 years).
How to Apply
For prospective students who are interested in majoring in Geography, Maritime and Marine Affairs, Agriculture and Forestry, Biology, Chemistry, Engineering, Architecture, Economics and various other fields at UTAS, UTAS representatives hold study consultation sessions and scholarship interviews. or via online here