INTI International University (IU), Laureate international university is a private university located in Putra Nilai, Negeri Sembilan, Malaysia, 45 minutes from Kuala Lumpur. INTI International University was known as INTI University College until May 31, 2010 until the Ministry of Education upgraded INTI's status to a university. INTI International University is owned by the INTI Education Group in collaboration with Laureate International University in 2008. Programs offered by IU include pre-university and foundation, diploma (D3), bachelor (S1), and master (S2).
The name INTI comes from "deepest" in Latin.
INTI is one of the pioneers in the private education sector in Malaysia, and one of the most respected and trusted universities in the education industry. With 6 campuses in Malaysia, INTI has grown monumentally from year to year and has partnered strategically with some of the largest and most trusted global educational institutions.
Each campus at INTI is equipped with comprehensive learning facilities and the latest technology to support the learning process. All classrooms and lecture halls are equipped with audiovisual, media and computer facilities, and wifi hotspots that give students the freedom to work anywhere. The library has a comprehensive collection of books and materials online.
INTI began a new phase in 2008 when it joined the Laureate International university network, and is currently part of a global university that spans 29 countries around the world.
The fact that LIU chose INTI as their partner in Malaysia is due to the evidence of INTI's quality reputation. Committed to providing excellent academic standards is a hallmark of INTI and strives to ensure that every INTI graduate is sought after by the company. The relationship with Laureate University means that in addition to what INTI has to offer, INTI has access to global resources, best practices, marketing techniques, teaching methods, international faculty and world -class management.
- The INTI International Education Scholarship is open to all new international students only.
- Applicant must only use the latest (current year) official results to apply for INTI International Education Scholarship.
- Meeting the minimum criteria does not automatically guarantee the applicant a scholarship. It is subject to approval by INTI International University & Colleges.
- The applicant is entitled to only ONE of the scholarships tabled in this brochure.
- Scholarships are awarded on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Late applications will not be entertained.
Scope of Scholarship
- The INTI International Education Scholarship is only applicable to tuition fees (within year one of award period).
- The award is only valid for the programme in which the applicant has enrolled in and for the applicant’s duration of study at the INTI campuses in Malaysia. In the event the applicant changes programme or transfers to another INTI campus in Malaysia, the scholarship may be terminated, subject to the approval of INTI.
- The scholarship is disbursed based on the length of the semester, course load/credits/subjects.
- The scholarship is not applicable to Laureate English Programme tuition fees.
The scholarship is NOT exchangeable for cash or other alternatives.
The scholarship is exclusive of other fees and charges such as application, registration, EMGS related fees, insurance, students administrative, visa renewal, resource, assessment and franchise fees to partner universities (where applicable), all of which must be borne by the successful applicant.
The scholarship is not transferable within INTI campuses which are a part of the INTI International University & Colleges network. A request for transfer is subject to the approval of INTI.
The scholarship is not applicable to the applicant’s period of study at INTI overseas partner universities or participation at any Semester Abroad Program (SAP).
The scholarship recipient is responsible to
Make timely payment of fees in line with INTI policies and procedures, failing which INTI reserves the right to take the necessary action, including suspension and or termination of the scholarship. Reinstatement is subject to the discretion of INTI.
Comply with all applicable rules & regulations stipulated by INTI.
Maintain the required academic achievement, failing which the award may be suspended (“suspended semester”). There will be no refund of fees paid by the student for the suspended semester. The award may be reinstated for the subsequent semester provided that the award is still valid, falling which the award will be deemed TERMINATED.
Take part in student activities or community projects specified by INTI and where required, INTI reserve the right to involve the recipient in media activities such as interviews, advertisement, photographs or other related activities for the purpose of promoting INTI as a leading private higher education institution.
Contribute up to a maximum of 40 hours per year of their time to assist INTI in international office for Marketing, promotional and services activities, extracurricular activities, peer counseling and other administration work as notified by INTI (Only applicable to recipients who received a quantum of RM 5,000 and above). Failure to comply with such request without reason(s) acceptable to INTI may result in suspension or termination of the award.