Bachelor of Laws Scholarships is available to eligible international students commencing their Bachelor of Laws degree in 2021 and who are from Canada, Singapore, Malaysia or South Asia (includes Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Maldives, Myanmar, Nepal, Pakistan and Sri Lanka) in Australia.
Bachelor of Laws Scholarships Eligibility
Bachelor of Laws Scholarship Eligible students from the above regions, who meet the entry requirements for ‘direct entry’ into the Bachelor of Laws degree commencing in 2021 will gain a scholarship for all four years of their law studies.
Students who meet University of Tasmania ‘general entry’ requirements will qualify for a scholarship from their second year onwards.
Please note, students who receive more than one scholarship offer cannot retain two tuition fee scholarships; the scholarship with the highest value would be the recommended scholarship to accept.
Bachelor of Laws Scholarships Ongoing Eligibility
How to apply
Apply here for
- International undergraduate and postgraduate coursework
- English, Foundation Studies, International First Year Diploma and Pre-Masters
- Higher Degree by Research: PhD, Professional Doctorate or Research Masters (domestic and international)
- Study Abroad and Exchange
Credit for prior study
- If you are a domestic applicant please go here to apply for undergraduate or postgraduate study.
- Unsure if you’re a domestic or international applicant? See here.
- To be assessed for TIS scholarship eligibility you first need to apply to study at the University of Tasmania. A separate scholarship application is not required for bachelor or coursework master degree programs.
- Study Abroad and Exchange international students undertaking short-term academic studies for a 6 or 12 month period at the University are not eligible to receive any international student scholarship or bursary